Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Tilly Skirt.

Anita also got to choose the fabric for my next project for her.  She had a little bit harder time to narrow her choices down to just to fabrics than Viktor did but in the end she was happy with her decision.
I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that pink is part of her combination.
I made her The Tilly skirt by sewing mama raeanne which is part of the Mai pattern bundle from the sewing rabbit pattern membership.

I sewed a size 3 for her but cut the elastic in the back an inch shorter like for size 2, I probably should have taken yet another inch of it but I was afraid that would be too much.  I guess her cute baby belly is getting smaller plus she is no longer using diapers.  

I love this skirt, it's so playful and you can totally change it up depending on the fabric combos you use.  It all came together very neatly and fast. I see many more Tilly skirts in her summer wardrobe.

























Love
Dagbjört

No comments:

Post a Comment