Sunday, March 22, 2015

Heading towards spring!

We have been enjoying some lovely springdays in between the rainy ones so I could finally snap some photos outside.  And o boy it is sooooo much easier than dealing with setting up the backdrop and trying to figure out the lighting, which I haven't been successful 
with this winter.  
Hopefully it won't be as far between my blogposts now that we are going towards
warmer weather.

My littlest man turned 5 in February and of course that called for a new button down shirt.





I used the Bookworm shirt pattern from Blank Slate Patterns.  I made view A in size 5.  The pattern is really good with great instructions as Blank Slate patterns tend to be 
so the shirt came together quite easily. 




I wanted a slim fit so I didn't size up this time, but I think it is too short so I should have added to the length.  He will just have to wear this shirt for every occasion we get before he outgrows it.




The fabric is Arrows from the Mustang collection from cotton + steel  I ordered mine from 
the laughing house fabric store.  She has some great fabrics and great service.  
Even Anita likes this fabric and wants a dress from it!
It's not so easy to see but for the inside of the collar stand I used XOXO in green with gold also from cotton + steel.




His jeans are from Next so I wont be taking credit for them.





Love 
Dagbjört







  





No comments:

Post a Comment