Wednesday, April 22, 2015

KCW: My Prepster Lion.

And now its time to show off my other Wild Thing!

Here is Viktor in his Prepster Pullover from Blank Slate Patterns.




I might be an overly positive person, but this is yet another great pattern I sew up.




I'm always a little nervous sewing collars to shirts, but this one came together
beautifully in first try!




I made it in size 6 and it fits just the way I wanted it to.




I'm pretty proud off how nicely I managed to line up the pocket!




Awww that cute face!



The fabric is Monarch Aqua from Cotton + Steel, I bought it from Miss Matatabi.




I hope you are ready for some picture overload of my handsome young guy!











The pants are old jeans from H&M which were too short and I just cut
off the legs and made them into shorts.
I zigzagged the edged so they wouldn't fray too much. 











That's it folks!






Love
Dagbjört.











No comments:

Post a Comment