Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Presents.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.  We sure did, aside from my to youngest ones and my husband have been sick all Christmas with high fever, coughing and runny noses.  So pain killers have been served alongside all the good food, Christmas cookies and candy. But they are on the right track now I think or hope!

I made a couple of Christmas presents for my to beautiful nieces who live to far away from us.  I was so nervous making something to give to someone else, but I think it turned out alright and I hope they like it.

I made The Roly Poly Pinafore a pattern from Imagine Gnats and the Alex and Anna Winter Pj's a Peek-a-boo pattern for my brand new niece who is barely 3 weeks old now.  The appliqués I got from craftsy, the night owl is a Five Sprouts design and it was free and the tulip is a design from Kip&Fig.














For her big sister I made a Sadie Grace Nightgown a Seamingly Smitten pattern combined with the bottoms from the Alex and Anna Winter Pj's and a Pajama Eater a pattern from Sew Fearless.





I love all of those patterns.  I made exactly the same nightgown and pj bottoms for my little girl, and she loves her monkey pj's.  I definitely want to make some pajama eaters for my to little ones now that we have redone their bedroom.  I also made the pinafore for Anita last summer and I love the fact that it's reversible.  Here is the one I made for her.




That's it for now folks!  Hope you have a nice and safe New Years celebration!

Love
Dagbjört.







No comments:

Post a Comment