Monday, March 31, 2014

More Knights!

Of course I had to make a Knight Hoodie for my princess as well.  So my castle is completely safe now with to knights guarding it :)  It is a wonderfully charming pattern by Charming doodle it was one of three patterns I received for the month of March for being a pattern member with the sewing rabbit.  I can't wait for tomorrow when we get three new patterns to play with in April.

I used  a double sided fleece again this time in pink and red and I omitted the face armor on this one too.






































Best friends!




I kind of messed up the zipper but I hope nobody looks that closely at it, she doesn't stay still for that long anyway! :)

I'll be back soon with the dress I'm just finishing up which also was a part of my March package.

Love 
Dagbjört.

No comments:

Post a Comment