Friday, November 6, 2015

Lounge wear.

The very first thing I do when I come home from work is to change clothes.
I don't feel that my workday is over until I have done that.
Usually my lounge wear consists of a pair of leggings, a long sleeve t-shirt and a cardigan.
That doesn't sound so terrible but I should add that I haven't upgraded my lounge wear
for many many years so there might be some holes and permanent stains and what not.

Guess what I now have an upgrade
and I think I should share it with you my sewing friends!

I got to test some more patterns for Wardrobe by Me, I know I'm so lucky!


This is the urban sweat pants and hoodie!  You can buy them as a bundle here
or just the pants here or just the hoodie here.


I have to admit I was afraid of making pants for myself.
I hate trying on pants because of my pear shape, it is so hard finding I pair I like
and I never thought I would make pants for myself.


Both these patterns were a breeze to sew!
Everything went perfectly together and the fit is great.
I made the hoodie in size 4 and the pants in size 8.


Now I have some awesome lounge wear I actually can wear outside.
I'm wearing this as I type this and I even had this on when I took my kids to
preschool today, I never do that with my worn out leggings!

Christina has a sale going on in her shop until November 10th,
use code Selfishsewing and get 20% off.  It is good for all her patterns.
Check out her cute dress patterns as well, I will be back soon with my take
on one of her dresses.


Love
Dagbjört.




No comments:

Post a Comment