Thursday, July 31, 2014

I am a Casual Lady.

Ok friends just a heads up, this post is not going to be picture heavy since my model this time around is far from being as cute and cooperative as my usual ones.

I have sewn the first piece of clothing for myself!  It is the Casual Lady by Go To Patterns.  I have had this pattern for some time now but I got the kick in the but I needed to sew it up now as it was included in the Pattern Member Club for July.
This was super easy and took me only a couple of hours.  I made a size small, but I added a bit to the width of the lower half because my body has that weird shape and its even worse now after all the bbq this summer!

So here goes...




I don't know the name of the fabric, I bought it at my local fabric shop.  I really love the print and the colors.



I will for sure make this one again, both the dress and the top version.

Love
Dagbjört.






No comments:

Post a Comment